Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2014

Counselor Bio- Nikki Rasmussen

What’s up bio nerds?! I’m Nikki and I love biology! I’m a sophomore here at the UW double majoring in Dietetics and Life Sciences Communications with a Certificate in Global Health. I’m a Boot Camp alum and I loved it so much that I decided to come back and be a counselor! I’m very involved on campus and I like staying active, from student orgs to RecSports. A few quick facts about me: I love the outdoors and being out on the water, my favorite color is blue, I’m definitely a dog person, and my favorite sport is football. I am SO EXCITED for camp and I hope you are, too! If you have any questions or need anything, or just want to chat, don’t hesitate to say hi! I love meeting new people! In the meantime, enjoy this picture of me getting ready for class… Just kidding, this is my Halloween costume :)

No comments:

Post a Comment