Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2014

Counselor Bio- Caroline Rozado

HEY!!!! My name is Caroline Rozado. I will be a sophomore this fall – I survived the first year – and hopefully I’ll finally declare myself as a Neurobiology and T.V Film and Radio major [ with a math minor] . Hopefully I can graduate and still have friends! Okay, now, if you must know, science is my passion; everything about it makes me excited, but it’s not the only thing I like to read/write/watch/do. I recently bought a new fancy schmancy camera to fulfill my photography desires…maybe we will do some photography stuff together! I watch all kinds of shows, anime included. I’m a pure animal lover; I grew up with a boxer named Lassie (R.I.P). Oh, and don’t let my concrete jungle background fool you, I am totally cool to get my hands dirty, you know, camping and what not. There is so much I am willing to try and have already tried. Oh, and btw – its my first year in MadBio too, so if you are feeling nervous, then we can feel nervous together! Anyways, I can’t wait to hear about what you guys like, hate, feel indifferent towards? Hope we have a unforgettable time with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment