Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2014

Counselor Bio- Allison Hare

Hey everyone! I'm Allison, and I'll be a sophomore this coming year at UW. My majors are Biology and Psychology. Right now I'm thinking of going pre-med, so if you have any questions about that, feel free to hit me up. I currently work in several labs on campus which I got involved with in a variety of ways, so you should also definitely ask me about that in case you're looking to get a head start on research! I love running, photography, playing cello, and traveling, especially when I get to go to Guatemala and pose next to Ronald McDonald like in the picture here. Lastly but most importantly my favorite animal is the sloth, so if you like them too we already have one thing in common. I can't wait to meet you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment