Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2014

Counselor Bio- Adam Awe

Hi Bootcampers, my name is Adam Awe and I am a soon to be junior at UW- Madison working towards a Biochemistry Degree with a Certificate in Global Health. Don’t let the picture deceive you, I actually really enjoy chemistry! This is just photographic evidence of a rough all-nighter my freshman year. During the academic semesters I devote most of my time to my courses and I work as an undergraduate researcher in the Department of Neuroscience and volunteer at UWHC. Outside of school I enjoy swimming, reading, coffee at all times of the day, and catching up with friends on the Memorial Union Terrace! I will be one of your many excellent Madbiology Bootcamp Counselors and I cannot wait to meet everyone and show you around this beautiful campus! On Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment