Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Counselor Bio- Anjali Thakrar

Hey guys! My name is Anjali and I am an upcoming Junior here at UW-Madison majoring in Neurobiology with a certificate in Business. I love everything about UW and work as an information guide for Campus and Visitor Relations during the school year. This summer I have been taking advantage of the beautiful outdoors and learning how to sail, going camping, and making full use of the terrace! In my spare time I like to play the guitar, obsess over my puppy named Casper, play volleyball, and cook up new recipes to try. I am one of the lead counselors for bootcamp this year and I am SO excited to get started and meet each and every one of you! (Pirates Booty is also an extremely enjoyable snack)

No comments:

Post a Comment